Not in any specific order but all are important in my development as trainer and as a person. I hope you find them as useful as I do. Some are borrowed from others while others are my own growth process. Enjoy and feel free to borrow as many as you wish.
- Develop a process for your training. After that process is solid continue to tweak it don’t settle.
- Is your training the same as it was last year? If so your not getting better.
- Do you attract the clients and friends you value as people?
- Make conversations about the other people.
- Its amazing what you can learn from listening to others talk.
- Do one or more good outside your comfort zone acts and they will become normal soon enough.
- Don’t hang around people more than 10-20% of the time if they aren’t making you better.
- What do you value and do your friends have those traits? If not get new friends.
- When training avoid bias options and exercises its not about what you like.
- What progression can you do before the one you want to do?
As you can hopefully see many of these cross-over to life and everyday. I know its not easy but small things add up to make greatness.